Friday, April 30, 2010

Cascade Canyon

Still in Colorado. Today Cali and I took a Steam locomotive Train up to Cascade Canyon in the San Juan National Forest. The trip was totally awesome. The views were incredible. Took lot's of pics and will post them later. Only bad thing was it snowed part of the time. But, really wasn't super bad.
I have been trying to see some wildlife here but, until last night had only seen wildlife in Cali's Cul de sac and that was Deer. But, on the way to Pagosa Springs, last night, I saw Wild Turkey's and many Elk. Then today on the train ride I saw many, many Elk and then Big Horn Sheep. So exciting to see those Sheep hanging onto the side of the mountain. WOW!!!!! Still looking for a Bear. But, don't think I will see one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment