Saturday, March 6, 2010

Golf Lessons

I started Golf Lessons this week and had such a great time. Not sure if it's the enthusiasm of my Instructor or the fact that I actually hit all but 3 balls. I had a great time and think this might be the sport for me. I purchased a club (sand wedge) to practice at home. Need to strengthen my left arm because I am right handed. For all you people who know golf I am sure I am not telling you anything you don't already know but I learned what GASP means. Grip,aim,swing and posture. So cool. I asked intelligent questions and according to my Instructor I did pretty well. Most of my shots went in the direction I wanted. So next class next Thursday at 10 am. I am really excited. I am doing my practicing and trying to get my left arm stronger. Maybe I'll see you on the course next year. Ha. Ha.%22%20border%3D%220%22/ %3E%0A%3C/a%3E%3C/div%3E%20"));

No comments:

Post a Comment