Saturday, February 13, 2010



This is my third day of not being able to go to work. Last day I was able to get to the Temple was Wednesday. Thursday they closed early, Friday no electricity and this morning at 7:30 I received the call telling me the Temple is still closed due to no electricity. Wow...long vacation. I only work Wed. thru Saturday anyway. So hopefully by Wednesday all will be back to usual. I haven't left the house since I arrived home on Wednesday night. It has been a nice break. I needed some time off anyway and I am still being paid. Thank goodness. The snow is beautiful but I am glad I don't have to go anywhere. Steve has built a snowman using my cowboy hat and a random scarf. But, unfortunately he (the snowman) has lost his head. This is sooooo unusual for this area to get this much snow. I feel bad for those people who are without power. I am so thankful I still have my electricity. Maybe I will go out today. Enjoy the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment