Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Olivia's first Sleepover with Meemaw






So last night Emma AND Olivia spent the night with me. This was Olivia's first sleepover and she did so good. She had no problems falling to sleep and slept through the night except one little whine period around 4:45 am and then she went right back to sleep. They slept in until about 8:30am and then we woke up and talked for a while and then I gave them breakfast. Olivia had top tarts and poop loops. For those unfamiliar with childspeak that is Pop tarts and fruit loops. I have a sleeper sofa and the girls slept on it. When I get the christmas decoration boxes out of the guest bedroom they will be able to have their own room to sleep. I really enjoyed having both girls with me last night. Emma has spent the night many times but, this was a first for Olivia. And Mom was a little sad cause it means Olivia is growing up. Sad for Mom but great for Meemaw. Included are a few pictures of this historic event.

No comments:

Post a Comment