Friday, November 27, 2009




Yesterday was Thanksgiving and I spent it at Sarah and Tom's. We had a nice day and I really enjoyed being there. I made two pumpkin pies that were Okay except the crust was not all that great. I also made the Green Bean Casserole. Their exchange student Kay asked what it was and I think she ate some. After clean up we sat around while Sarah and Tom played the Wii. I asked if Emma and Olivia could come over and help me decorate my tree and so the three of us came back to my house and we decorated the tree. No pictures of that, sorry. But, I did get pictures of the girls making cookies. After putting dough on the pan they would lick their fingers and put another cookie on and lick their fingers. They were wearing their new aprons I made for them with their names on them. Enjoy the pictures. I am thankful that I can see these grandchildren and wish I could see the other ones also.

No comments:

Post a Comment